This course provides comprehensive instruction, exercises, and performance based virtual labs to setup and program a CNC turning machine with an industrial control panel.
Upon completion of each module the student with be required to demonstrate knowledge comprehension and learned skills through online testing and virtual CNC operation. Students will receive an online certification by achieving 80% or greater assessment score.
|CNC Lathe Setup (N)
|CNC Lathe Programming (N)
|Haas CNC Lathe Intuitive Programming System
|CNC Lathe Virtual CNC/Machine Lab Work
(N) NIMS Aligned
(CS) Core Skills
• Intel Pentium IV processor
• 2 GB RAM
• 200 MB available hard-disk space
• Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista SP1, or XP
• Supported Browsers: Chrome, Explorer, Edge and Firefox
• Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher
• Adobe Acrobat Reader
• NVIDIA Graphics Card Optional